View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 10:32 AM   #90
economix
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
economix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud ofeconomix has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyjordan View Post
i regret getting into 240's

LOL
THIS. I feel like when I purchased mine in 2003 that I would have time/money (as a college student mind you) neither of which I had - or the smarts.

Now however, I have the money, however limited time as an adult and I have just some of the smarts. But 15 years later...I'm losing my interest and there's a car that doesn't want to love me back that's got $25K in parts and some services just sitting and not going anywhere (that's NOT a joke, lotta nice parts tbh, but some cheapos too, & includes $1,500 price of the car).

These things seem so simple on paper and in forum, but damn it to hell I've maybe added too many parts and cannot figure out some of my own issues. She just doesn't wanna run decent for me.

I just want her to run and look decent for me. I don't need a show car and I'm over the idea of race-car as an adult though I do SCCA my other rides and wanted to SCCA her too...