View Single Post
Old 09-30-2018, 11:14 PM   #47
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
I still think turboshoebox is a cunt. I even agree with most of the stupid shit he posts, I just think he makes himself sound like an idiot in the process of (trying) to make his point. There are better ways to get your point across than (like what dizzariot said) sitting in your rocking chair on your porch and bitching about shit you don't like.

Hell I come off as abrasive on here most of the time, I've even pissed off dizzariot by telling him to stop bitching about yokosuka. But I'm sure we could both sit down and have a beer and talk about all of turboshoebox's shitposting.