Thread: Boost Junkyz
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 06:00 PM   #1
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Boost Junkyz

Alright, I wasn't planning to even buy one of their manifolds. I was planning to run a bottom mount till I had missed a great deal locally on a top mount setup.

After some research I decided to give it a go, and had to figure out who to buy one from. I was planning to get one from Mazworx or Full Race till I came across their thread here.

After a bunch of back and forth with Boost Junkyz I decided to pull the trigger.

Well I'm glad I did because the quality of the manifold and down pipe are AMAZING!

They were pleasant to work with. Great communication, always down to answer my questions, and concerns. I never felt like I was bugging them with my "20 questions". Even when there was a issue with my postal code, and they corrected it rather quickly (VERY early in the AM I might add).

I had requested to have my items shipped via USPS (Since us Canadians get reamed using UPS/DHL), and they were happy to do so. They packaged my rather stuff well, and made the trek from Arizona to Toronto without a hitch.

I would recommend them to anyone who is in the market for a manifold.
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links