View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 12:48 PM   #344
Mannykiller
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Mannykiller is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks guys!!

Adam... I have one..but my cell is so much more handy. Maybe i'll start using it since I got a new Lap-Top and it's a cinch to uplaod now.. Anyways..

SMall Update:

Was able to get the hood back on....I needed Hood-pins installed so I picked up some Aero-Catch Hood pins. Measured everything out and started cutting. I don't know.... but the install took me a good 4 hours to complete. It was a process because the CF hood needed some major dremmeling to get the backing plates of the pins in the correct position. But the end result came out nice...check it out:

I still need to adjust my Headlight buckets just a tad as one of them is almost under the hood on the inside edge.

and then this happened when I was aligning the Gates to the hood holes. I seriously loosened it just fine...then as soon as there was the SLIGHTEST bit of tension the bolt snapped...
SOAB

I called Synapse and the guy was nice...said he'd send me a new clamp for free if I pay shipping. But I think i'm over T-bolt clamps.. I'd rather have the turbosmart style clamps with the Allen head bolts. I'll do more research and see if they'd even fit.

More Updates soon!
Mannykiller is offline   Reply With Quote