View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 08:14 AM   #67
rican_nick
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
rican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to rican_nick
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4y0u View Post
all this mods to the fuel rail makes me wonder what i did wrong then.
im not trying to be a dick or rude at all but i had no mods to my fuel rail at all to run a greddy IM. i have no issues with fitment or anything.
also, i have a write up on how to modify your s13 sr stock throttle cable without have to get an s14 pulley or make custom brakets...
I ran mine none modified for years... bent one of the brackets up a tad and had to bend the stock FPR slightly to clear the TB. It was ugly but worked. When I decided to go all -AN I modded/powder coated it so it looked cleaner as there were not many cost effective options for a side feed rail.. and considering the bore on the stock rail is big enough for the power I was looking for there was no real need.

My Seller's Review Thread