View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 02:43 AM   #1
Sidewayz240'
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Sidewayz240' is an unknown quantity at this point
S13 Parts CHEAP

**All parts are located in Los angeles and are pickup only**

I have a 3 inch straight pipe with a gutted cat professionally welded in and a dual tip muffler with all hangars In tact for an s13 ready to be bolted in! I'm looking to get 150$

S13 power steering reservoir 10$

Fuse box kicker panel 10$

S13 hatch tail lights I have two sets . 45$ for a set I also have one right side tail light for a coupe I can do for 25$

I have two metal pieces that go under and between the taillights not sure what they're called but I can do them for 20$ each

Stock intake box I can do for 12$

Two ka intake tubes ( goes from throttle body to intake cone or box whatever you have) 7$ each.

Stock s13 driveshaft I can do for 20$

Stock s13 manifold both pieces (manifold and down pipe) I can do for 20$

Stock redtop sr20 manifold missing the studs I can do for 20$.

S13 rear drilled rotors 35$ for both

Gutted cat ( it has the flanges but they need to be welded so there's no leaks) I can do that for 5$

S13 pop up headlight hood - rattle canned black- I can do for 40$ good condition.

2 sets of the metal pieces that go over the door I think they are the same for hatch and coupe. I can do them for 20$ a set

I have some interior quarter pannels not sure if they are coupe or hatch , bring your 240 and we'll check.
I can do 30$ for the set

Blown t25 turbo , hardly any shaft play but it started smoking real bad. I can do that for 10$

Plastic cover piece for the cluster (perfect condition) I can do that for 30$.

I also have stock 15" s13 Se wheels with 2 shredded tires and 2 baldish tires on them I can do all four for 160$.

If you need any other parts just ask I might have forgotten a few.
Make an offer!
Text me at anytime , (323) 806 5794
Sidewayz240' is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links