View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 01:39 AM   #26
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddr_geo View Post
I'll play. Here's my 1998 S14. Original 5 speed SE. Got it 100% bone stock. Had it for about 5 years now.
Your car is super nice man...but it doesn't fit the thread. I think it's a little beyond OEM+ but that's just my take. Clean car regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
I'd chime in, but my cars are more resto-mod. I do like how aesthetically pleasing they came from the factory, but just can't stand the stock ride height.

I do have folders with print outs of literally every single last part number for S13's and S14's. I'll see if I can give myself some time soon to scan them and upload them on here for people to reference in the future.
Jon your cars belong in here. They'd be OEM+ by my definition and I think by some other member's definition. Factory aero, Factory optional parts, fully refreshed, but lowered on some nice wheels. Seems OEM+ to me