View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 09:23 AM   #340
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
Republican Mark Sanford is going to make a run for the GOP nomination. Approve or disapprove?
16 times now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post

What does "your solution" solve?

Violate 350 million peoples constitutional rights.

Confiscate guns from Law Abbiding Citizens : potentially leading to civil violence

Take guns from rape and domestic violence victims

The 4-6 people that commit mass homicide each year, are still going to obtain guns on the black market or devise ways to kill +10 people in a single instance (bombs, blades, vehicles, poison)

Gangs and Violent Criminals will still have black market access to guns, member who don't will innovate.

Background Checks:

Check fucking what? Someone posted a Trump meme or Hitler Joke? Someone has anxiety? Someone was late for work? Bad credit? Banned from Facebook?

What are you going to do when it comes to.. Someone is Black and lives in Chicago? Someone is Muslim and married to a Saudi? Someone is Gender Queer and was bullied in school? Someone voted for Bernie Sanders and hates Capitalism? They are a Seahawks fan?

Are you going to create a giant information data base and generate a "social credit score" for everyone in the US? Hmmm sounds like a marvelously totalitarian dream!

I better stop talking to you, I don't need your low SCS to impact mine.