Thread: Dyno faq
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 11:20 AM   #63
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
BigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfection
I don't know how, between the dyno dynamics and the mustang dyno that one could be better than the other.
In a sense its up to the dyno tuner to determine load value. Which they ask at the begining of the session. My tuner says that my car drives on the level of a miata so then a factoring number is added to the program and the dyno then sets a predetermined load value.
Thats technically why I don't give a crap between the mustang eddy or the dyno dynamics, there load values depend on the dyno tuner. Any tuner can manipulate those numbers to usually make numbers look higher.
Thats the problem with braking resistance dyno's you can't really determine which one is better, because it is truely determined by the dyno tuner and there experience dealing with cars in general.