View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 11:24 AM   #14
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Doesn't sound right and doesn't look right in the picture either.

If its not OEM its not right.

There are lots of ways to leave a PCV system... you could just leave the engine open to atmosphere for example. Then say "no issues" pretty easily.

However after about 20,000 miles, there will be issues. And those issues lead quickly to an engine overhaul, which then fails because not having pcv caused oil passages to clog with deposits, followed by a massive partout of the vehicle or a new engine. And it was all because you didn't follow the OEM pcv system.

It's like start smoking today, smoke a pack of cigs and then tell me "Look, I have no issues".
You can go for months of doing that and nothing apparent will happen to you. Because you can't see what is happening inside you.
get back to me in a few years of doing that and compare your performance from before you started smoking.
And finally a few years after that... you need a new body

The engine is the same way. rip off the air filter and pcv system and it will run fine today. And tomorrow. No issues.
but give it some mileage and you will need a new engine.
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote