Trader Rating: (0)
Duffed Dub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi03 View Post
try cleaning out iacv maybe?
i'll give it a shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashT View Post
Sounds like a fuel issue for sure. Definitely check your timing but if its not running hot you shouldn't be running too much advance. Have you ohmed the injectors or used noid lights on them?

the symptoms have changed since sorting the charging system. i dont know what it means to ohmed the injectors or even what a noid light is so im going to do some research haha.

i could defiant see it being the injectors now. since fixing the charging system. i used some Lucas injector cleaner and it seemed to help until the next tank of gas. it just seems to me like a backfire when trying to accelerate right before the turbo spools. like the car is getting too much fuel and has to catch up. it only happens on hot days after sitting at red lights or low rpm. if i drive for abit around 3500 to 4k it clears up quickly. the car is also hard to start. seems almost like its coming close to hydro locking. its turns over a few times, boggs really bad, pops a few times. then idles and runs fine.

i've been practically daily driving the car trying to figure out what causes the quirks
Duffed Dub is offline   Reply With Quote