View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 10:40 PM   #7
kinetix-S14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
kinetix-S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
So, this scumbag got me. I effed up by sending this dipshit the funds as a gift through Paypal. Tried to give this douche (rps13_rb25det) the benefit of the doubt, but people like him will continue take advantage of people any chance they get. I've gotten replies via text "It's my responsibility to get the oil pan to you, but since something went wrong during shipping I (rps13_rb5det) will refund me back". That's all I've heard from this jackass. I hope no one do any type of business with this guy. He's a scumbag piece of shit that deserves the best ass whooping that can be given as humanly possible. I WILL get my money back, whether he likes it or not. (Quick FYI of what's gonna happen: I report to my bank there was fraud (Paypal) - they will do a chargeback - Get me funds back - Paypal will be then notified of this FRAUD transaction (Paypal is very much aware of these scam sceems) and Bann (rps13_rb5det's Paypal account) Not sure if they will persue him for the funds or not.

Worst case scenario is - I don't get paid, but that's $180 bucks lesson learned dollars. BUT everyone here in the zilvia community will know the reputation of this dipshit (rps13_rb25det), and he will not be able to buy/sell with such a reputation of being a scam artist. $180 is chump change compared to what people get scammed for, but Im not going down without a fight. You are a piece of shit, and a waste of space on this planet. I am coming after my money....and your reputation. I really hope you read this and take in what I just said....Karma is a bitch my friend...
kinetix-S14 is offline   Reply With Quote