View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 07:47 PM   #8
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
I dunno man, I've never cared about this wheel. I've always associated it with Hondas & Civics. I've always been more of an LMGT4 kinda guy if we're talking forged monoblock wheels. Advan TC, Enkei RP03, FN01RCs, anything 5 spoke & concave gets me hot.
Yeah the old SPOON version of the Regamaster has been copied and you'll find them on Honda's everywhere. They are insanely played out in the older Honda world.

The Advan TC III is one of my favorite wheels ever, I was so close to ordering a set before these popped up. The concave spoke design with the deep center section looks incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Regamasters are dope.

With the new lip design, I'm sure the 18s will look bigger than the old ones on car.
Funny you mention that, when I was talking with the owner he said that a larger face was the main design reason behind ditching the step lip. I am really interested to see how it looks on the 17in version when those are released.