View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 11:38 PM   #53
lucky7
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddafakka View Post
Pinzgauers/Unimogs are badass! <3 those things.

I also have to admit I love the European semis. Renault Magnum, etc. I just have a thing for those cab-over designs.
fucking werd. did you see my link to the unicat website? sounds like you would "get it."

lol, no dakar rally's in my future. but the possibilities seem endless with those things. did you see the one with the custom platform for a smart car on the back? it pivots downwards on one side, and has ramps and a winch. it pulls the car onto the platform. lol, my eyes about fell out of my head when i saw that.
found it.

6 wheel drive. outside:

cab:

inside:

some of them have washing machines and dishwashers. big plasma TV's w/ surround... theyre built in germany and use MAN and MB trucks. you can select north america, and they have international trucks as well. theyre just so interesting. it really blows my mind.