View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 03:56 PM   #8
WhiteGLX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
WhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to WhiteGLX Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteGLX
i picked it out of a catalog at an A&A automotive here at school, a guy there gave me a discount. Its a 6 switch panel, 1 momentary start switch, the other 5 switches are fused. The fuel pump fuse is wired to the ignition switch, so you can run the fuel pump with the ignition off. The actual part number im not sure of. Its a panel for a drag car basically, or a Universal setup.

Time spent.....wow......i actually couldnt say, i spent a rediculous amount of time stripping the stock chasis harnmess down to just the fuel pump/gauge and brake light wires. And even more time designing the circuits that i used for Starter, Ignition, Alternator. I had to read over all the gauge cluster BS wiring diagrams extensivly to findout which wires i had to keep to keep them runnign andlit up, but get rid of all the stupid warning lights in there. Mostly it was time spent tracing wires through the factory harness, strippin git down to nothing and reading almost all the wiring diagrams for the systems i wanted to keep or wire in. Overall time was about.....2 weeks or more while having a full time job.

***NASA HPDE Instructor***
WhiteGLX is offline   Reply With Quote