Thread: Lap time thread
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 11:48 AM   #95
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by gills View Post
Thanks. You have any apples to apples lap time comparisons?

Id have to ask the 370z drivers since I have a couple that used both. As for me it wouldnt be apple to apples since its the same car with different drivers and the re71r we used were like 275/265/35/18? stagger where the sur4g are 245 40 18

The 30 min sessions with minimal lap time deviation is probably more of a testament to your driving skills than the tires
The Black S13 is more of a loaner car for Nissan Challenge and a platform for me to play with settings. Its usually driven by Steven Doherty who was a pro driver from Nissan from the playstation academy and then by my friend Mario who was his student. For reference Doherty did a 2:04 at BW CW13 during the hottest time of the day in Summer with tires on their last leg. Im more of the dude with a clip board and taking feedback to make changes. Hopefully ill be getting back out driving myself this year.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote