View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 10:39 PM   #11
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
That pretty much sums up the problem with this entire thread in a nutshell.

I specifically called out your seat time as that was one of the requirement of the L2S if you actually spent some time with research instead of coming on here......

If you can't even get the correct acronym, why should we be subjected to actually spoon feeding you the information....especially considering most if not all the info can be found in the L2S regs?

Stop being a lazy bum. Get the correct sanctioning body and go make some calls.

I had to do the same with my SCCA comp license. However I immersed myself in SCCA for several years prior to taking the leap.

I suggest you do the same.
Yeahhhh I'm siding with ralli on this... It's one thing to not have answers, but at least try to ask questions properly dude LOL

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote