View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 11:48 PM   #4
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Like heychris said, NRR is more grip/track oriented than zilvia and other Schassis forums. Seeing you already have a bought setup, my recommendation is forget fitment and forget slamming the car, everyone has a different setup for the driving style they have, but start by setting it up a normal stiffness and obviously lower than stock height. At a track day start seeing how the car responds and go from there, lowering it more, stiffening it more and so on.

Start saving up for quality components, but in the mean time i have very very good experience with isis. Not because they are good, but because enjuku always checks them as best they can before selling anything. It eliminates much of the hit or miss from buying entry level stuff. But don't expect them to hold up long or perform as good as quality stuff like SPL and so on.

for setting when you get an alignment, depends a lot on your wheel/tire choice most of the times, but don't go insane with camber 2-3 degrees like said above is what most people tend to prefer, play around with caster to you liking as I've seen everyone prefers something different with this, and keep toe to a minimum and 0 up front.

and as a side recommendation, besides suspension i ALWAYS emphasize on how important cooling mods and proper setup/ducting is important for these cars on both KA/SR engines. This avoids a lot of headaches and downtime during extremely hot track days.
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.
bejota180sx is offline   Reply With Quote