View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 05:19 PM   #139
MrChow
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
MrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to MrChow
To Jspec240 about JR and how he drift is a different than most ppls. At least what i see. Like everyone know he's just balls to wall, full throttle full lock kind of guy. Which is really cool but hard to do for most other people. His car setup makes it easier for him to do that.

Like a few other ppl say speed. I still have a NA KA in a S14 and I have to do all of my drifts is coming has fast has possible get the weight transfer then go at it. Like shown in here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW0lk7R6_qM
Like for most of these turns in Autocross course I had to do trail braking or/and small feint for initiation. After the back straight was a Throttle Left to initiate.
Every turn has may different lines you can take in it. Now which one suit you is up to you and your drifting/driving technique.

I learn a lot of drifting from my friend that's a Skip Barber instructor that enjoy drifting.

All i have to say I can't wait to get more power =P Sorry is any of that was bad english.
"It's stiff and hurts my livers! I'M A HANDLING GOD!"
WTT: 2 way for 1.5 way LSD
MrChow is offline   Reply With Quote