View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 02:05 PM   #46
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspec240 View Post
Ahhh ok.. who won any way?? kinda sucked cause the only real visible action was at the left loop.. pretty big for buttonwillow. Ill hit you up nextime theres an event there if you are there

it was kinda a stupid point to begin with because they all have limits but due to budget buttonwillow skid pad is where we go. like 2nd gear tops lol
I have hit some big drifts w/o the ebrake but not out there. it was out at Etown club loose... been a while. I will be transfering to willowsprings cause I need to train on the bigger turns. and I hear springs has a membership where its real cheap now so see you there and we can put description into actuality...

I cant wait to get out there. next chance I have I will. Is Gabes14 (screen name) out there often?

thanks fellas
I don't know names very well...how about what car does he drive? I'm guess s14, but color, specs.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote