View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 07:46 PM   #111
WhiteGLX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
WhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to WhiteGLX Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteGLX
between the expo and my last nasa event i firmly believe i am down into the mid 2:20's with my fastest lap times nwo when before i was round 2:28-2:30...with my only mod being my seats and harness's.

last event...

EXPO...

i really wish i could have taken you out andy, to really show you want these cars are capable of with just better brakes and tires in comparison with your car....i was keeping my distance on several race cars out there and actually impressed 2 race drivers which was very cool for me to hear since i have been tryingto hard to find places for me to actually pick up speed and bring times down.... like being flat out in 5th gear through the upper S's, i was in the 110mph range before braking into T10 (blind left hander)

***NASA HPDE Instructor***
WhiteGLX is offline   Reply With Quote