View Single Post
Old 05-18-2006, 10:32 AM   #66
AceInHole
Autox Technician

Trader Rating: (0)
AceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaLo
Actually, it was Advans A032-R.. And yeah, they sucked. Why? Mostly because of the staggered setup. I understeered pretty mad with those tires. 245 all around felt much better, and -2.5 degrees of camber up front felt better too. My car is still somewhat underpowered for SM class, but I personnally don't think a SR can produce enough torque down low. I am starting to believe that the best engine to put in a 240sx in SM class is a VQ35DE... with some bolt-ons, or better!
Ah... got mixed up with ur setup :P As for the VQ35, I'd run it, but the lack of being able to boost it in SM takes some of the fun away. If I could do a hybrid VQ30 then maybe... but haven't looked into it enough to really see how feasible that'd be, plus I'm already close to making enough useable power on the KA for autocross.