View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 12:58 PM   #7
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I would LOVE TO film a Zombie movie or even write one. I constantly think of different scenario's to start a film off. I think the move "everyday" you make it, the scary it is. That's why I don't like the Resident Evil movie's.

My favorite scenario is: Guy and his wife (I usually think of my wife and I) are at the Doc's office maybe to meet the doc about having a baby or something to that effect. They check in...wait in the lobby...read some magazines...10 min later they call the couple back...sit'em in a room...they joke around with stuff int he room...seems like a hella long time...hear mad noise all of sudden...screams, crashing etc...he peeks out the door into the hall, and all hell has broke loose in the clinic...slams the door shut, locks it...she's like "WTF is going on?!"...dude's like "I don't fuckin know but..." BAM!...Something pounding on the door...they escape the room through the ceiling tile...

That's a good start I think. IMO.