View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 03:12 PM   #9
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmgtom View Post
At the time, I was only running a s15 turbo and everything else was stock, with basic bolt on's running stock boost but even when I had the stock s13 t25 turbo, it was doing the same thing but a lot worse. That was the main reason I upgraded to a s15 turbo because I was convinced that the t25 was the cause. I will say that I f'd up and made a noob mistake with my s15 turbo, I turned the rod and probably messed up the diaphragm on the stock actuator thinking it was adjustable, that's the reason why I bought a new HKS actuator.
boost gauge. you need a boost gauge. if you don't even know what you're pushing, you can't start diagnosing shit. install the new hks actuator, set it to 7psi, then start troubleshooting.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote