View Single Post
Old 01-20-2024, 08:49 AM   #44
Jyttah
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Jyttah is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink

New year, new me... Or not.

Still posting the same boring stuff about the same boring car.

But while im here, i might as well upload a few pictures of useless stuff that happend since last update.

First off, i bought another set of rear valances as the first set was in horrible condition.

The new set has a lot better fitment and does require absolutely minimal modification to get it to sit right.

I also got the middle piece installed with a small 3D printed piece. Used ASA as its strong and should hold up to the outside temperatures.

With the numberplate, its almost not visible.

Also took the car outside so i can see how the roof-wing would look. And i like it!

Also, the last topoff of fuel before new year

At the same time i had to park it next to my wifes Tesla.
all of a sudden, the S13 looks pretty tiny

I did an eyeball alignment so i can drive it to an alignment shop once im finished with playing around with the height of the car.

I still need to install front tension rod and FLCA

As i have the front of the car up in the air, i figured i might as well install the Mishimoto intercooler i have laying around.
And i also wanted to make it look as stealth as possible, so lower piping and intercooler itself is black

I still need to figure out the intake piping from airfilter to turbo, and also battery placement. I want to keep the battery in the enginebay, so i need to create a bracket of some kind.

Somehow i forgot i had access to yahoo auctions, so i ordered a RHD S13 evaporator for my AC-project. Its in horrible condition, but it was the only one available. So after ive been looking for one for over 2 years, i finally bought it. I will give it som TLC as it deserves, and hopefully ill have some cold air this summer.

As a last thing, i found a set of wheels for sale locally. So i went off to pick them up. Unfortunally they did not come with centercaps, but luckily i have a 3D printer and to much time on my hands.

Thats it for now, but i might be back :P