View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 08:29 PM   #112
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
WAAAHOO BACK FOR 2020, oh wait I don't really have any real updates...

Pulled my SR out of the corner and mounted my freshly ceramic coated turbine housing, manifold, downpipe and screamer. Wasn't really feeling black or silver Cerakote for this. Powder coater told me he had some titanium so I decided to go that route, really happy with how it came out. Also threw on a Taarks PS relocation and rebuilt my pump with a KA rebuild kit

Finally go around to building a crank case breather as well. I opted to drop a Sianar Motorsports AN breather tube into the block when the engine was assembled to let me build a proper AN breather. Looks fantastic and won't rattle out like the OE tube.

Hopefully I can get back to working on this more, I really want to finish it this year