View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 07:06 PM   #18
LongLiveJDM
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
LongLiveJDM is just really niceLongLiveJDM is just really niceLongLiveJDM is just really niceLongLiveJDM is just really niceLongLiveJDM is just really niceLongLiveJDM is just really niceLongLiveJDM is just really niceLongLiveJDM is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by mRclARK1 View Post
Regina's got a decent track, and I would come out for sure... If I was in Regina and had the time to make the trip. I've been to a couple events this year out of province, when I was there for other reasons, but only as a spectator this summer.

I know people have tried to organize drift events in Saskatoon before, and I even said I'd help in anyway I could to someone who approached me about it last year, but nothing came of it. Mainly due to lack of a facility here. All there is is a (small) oval and dragstrip.

I've thought about seeing what I could organize elsewhere, but I just don't have the time. I'd always be up for helping or co-organizing something though.

Where do you live? I will be looking at venues to hold events in saskatoon early next year, and can always use a hand with organizing once a venue can be sourced. I would definitely recommend coming to regina though and helping out since the more people we have the better the events are. I'm going to hold many more events in regina next year.