View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 01:58 PM   #14
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLiveJDM View Post
you could come out and make use of the facility we have so that things can keep going and get better

i don't think anyone in this thread has been out to a single drift event or autox so far this year...so don't complain about lack of facility
Regina's got a decent track, and I would come out for sure... If I was in Regina and had the time to make the trip. I've been to a couple events this year out of province, when I was there for other reasons, but only as a spectator this summer.

I know people have tried to organize drift events in Saskatoon before, and I even said I'd help in anyway I could to someone who approached me about it last year, but nothing came of it. Mainly due to lack of a facility here. All there is is a (small) oval and dragstrip.

I've thought about seeing what I could organize elsewhere, but I just don't have the time. I'd always be up for helping or co-organizing something though.