Thread: Motor Oil Tests
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 08:34 PM   #13
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
I didn't realize they reformulated... Is there a before and after on the transaxle oil? My previous trans didn't like shockproof during cold at all.... I live in california so should matter much....

I think he ran oils that he could get ahold of... Esther and Motul is pretty hard to get ahold without ordering.

VR1 I heard is pretty good too.... Why not Redline? They similar I heard.... VR1 expensive?
If any of you need Motul I can get it same day. I am in Chatsworth CA so if its feasible for you please do not hesitate to PM me.

VR-1 is very cheap by comparison to AMS oil. I used to sell it but I stopped due to lack of demand.