View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 11:51 PM   #647
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
last question:
So in your Blog you have/had only 12mm front vertex fenders in that Pic??
Judging by your Size choice & weds chart, You have 93mm FR face lips on the front w/ your 18x10 -3
yup

Quote:
I would be 19x9 -26 (106mm lips)FF face(on a 9" wide and Offset calculator states it would stick out another 7mm than yours)
-offset sticks out more, +closer so it makes sense.

Quote:
*30mm fronts be ok with only slight camber you think would be plenty? Did you end up getting bigger front fenders?
I'm going to crank the camber first to see if it's that big of a difference, I may run 235/35/18's up front instead of 40's. My car rides pretty harsh as is since I have jic flt's

If the camber is at a ridiculous level to where I don't feel safe in the rain then I will most likely get a wider set of front fenders and dial it out. I have yet to see the wheels with tires and on the ground settled, just with the weight of the car on the rim. Who knows it may end up fitting perfect with minimal poke.

Quote:
I guess I could even go FR face -20 at the same lip and Still clear some Decent/q45 size Brakes.
I'd beware about that, it may clear the brakes but even at 9.5 inches and that offset may mexiflush you. I believe the hub clearance for these wheels like I said before is static, it's the width and offsets that determine the poke. a 9 at that offset may make your wheelbase wider and poke out of 30's.

8mm more seriously is slightly enough to cover my wheels at probably .5 degree's more of camber.

Quote:
Rears I believe it will be, 19x10 -26 will stick out the Exact same amount as your size, and have the same amount of lip as yours going by the WEDS chart.
Probably almost 15mm more than mine are going to stick out actually. But if you're going with 50mm rears that may workout for you. Mind you my pull that I currently have is pretty much the same width as a 30mm rear over, hence why I haven't bothered with putting overs on my car.

Quote:
Are you going to Run 50mm rears?Does yours need more fender with your fitment?
nope, just need to rebuild my subframe and get some toe and traction arms to straighten out the toe a bit, that's the only reason I rub with 265's back there now.

If I could just neutralize the rear toe just a tad I wouldn't be burning sidewalls

If anything vertex ridge may be an option in the future but I would have to spend some decent coin converting a lang front bumper to fit the widebody by chopping up 1800 dollars worth of front bumpers and molding them together like Non Fujita did with his skyline front.

I hate free hanging corner light bumper designs.