View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 02:21 PM   #56
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
Whats wrong with a mishimoto intercooler?

The thing that has always bothered me about intercoolers is the lack of information and stats provided with them. Honestly, there is very very minimal data provided with numerous brands about how their intercooler flows etc. Everybody humps greddy intercoolers, but why are they good? Because it was a huge intercooler core 15 years ago? Have they updated anything about it since? Theres very minimal data showing that a a lot of these big branded intercoolers are any better flowing than say mishimoto or cxracing. I have a cxracing intercooler core on my car, and I have no issues with it. Is there a better product out there? I'm sure there is. But I see no reason to gamble money on something that MIGHT be better performing.
Why not Koyo? I see the boners with Greddy, but there are a LOT of other good brands as well. Griffin is legit too....