View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 08:47 AM   #435
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtdream View Post
Wakanda Forever is probably going to break the box office. It looks dope as hell, and really has an interesting premise.

What are your thoughts on Quantamania?
Wakanda Forever is probably going to be a phenomena, just like BP was. I think I'm pretty excited about it, even though I think I have a fairly good idea of what's going to happen. I was actually supposed to do an early screening of it, but I caught strep and I couldn't go. But, either way, I'm excited.

Quantamania, I think it's going to introduce a BUNCH of stuff into the MCU..some directly, but most through easter eggs and whatnot. I always find the Ant-Man stuff fun, but it's always been forgettable. And that sounds horrible, but I haven't disliked any of them. And, I've LOVED Johnathan Majors since Lovecraft Country so him in the MCU is kinda heaven for me. I'm excited to see him again. And, I don't really have things figured out yet because their so many ways it CAN go. I personally think it's gonna be a lovestory heist film with Revona Renslayer but I'm not sure how they're going to tie in other stuff since we know Kang is the big bad of the next phase. But, either way, looking forward to it.