View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 09:54 AM   #2
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Kaaz 2 way is super aggressive, it'll be clumsy for your application. I had one in my car shortly, it was just stupid unpredictable understeer. You could literally feel the diff locking and un-locking as you entered the corner. I also ran one of the old Nismo 2-way diffs and it was much better, I think the Kaaz would have been better with better fluid as well. When I put the open diff back in the car I LOVED it in comparison. The car was just so free into the corner, rotated nicely. I honestly think that a 1-way might be the way to go as long as you don't mind the car being a little free on corner entry. All you can do is try it and go from there, but I wouldn't reccomend it...
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote