View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 09:35 AM   #35
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I'd still gladly pay $600 for a set of brand new OEM re-pop fenders (as long as they were as perfect as OEM)

Thats really not an unreasonable price. Hell, a few years back S13 pop up fenders from the dealer were just shy of $400 a piece. Look at nissanparts.cc, they're still selling tons of expensive OEM stuff. That brand new fuel pump hangar / sending unit they posted up as $400+. People are dropping 5-600 on new type x lights, and type x aero. Maybe its worth reaching out to them to see what they can get..

I / we understand that not everybody is after metal fenders, but I'd be willing to put my money on more people would own metal fenders if they were more readily available in new / great shape.

Also, J, you and I both know a ton of dudes that are in their 30's and still playing with 240's.
Steve, why can't you just kiss me like you used to? It's really sad that we don't intertwine our bodies like that anymore. We made art together; real art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashT View Post
Again my wheels do not say that.
They say: Speed Star Co.

So no I would not have pulled the acronym SSR for what clearly would have been SSC which is actually another Rim brand

Please look at the link to the post my friend made with pictures so we stop continuing to beat this dead horse 🐎
No one has to look at any links. Speed Star is a trademarked name and always will be. Again, we wouldn't be beating a dead horse if you'd be smart enough to make that conclusion when you Google'd it. If you even took the name your friend posted of the wheel and Google'd it, SSR comes up. SSR = Speed Star = Speed Star Co = sPeEd sTaR cO = 5p33d 574r c0 = whatever other jumble fuck of letters and synonyms you'd like to use.

Let's put this in terms you'll be able to understand. Toyota = Lexus = Scion. Call it what you want, they're the same fucking thing.

/thread
/mods delete
/mods ban OP
/are any mods even on this forum anymore
/wild steve is my soul mate
/wild steve is my mate
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote