View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 12:24 PM   #39
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (1)
JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by implayaz9
question how much is it for an h3 hid kit?.. yellow color.. and how much more for the 50watts setup?
H3 kit is $200.00 shipped within US. Sorry we do not carry 50w setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chad
I've got R32 Skyline projectors with H3C bulbs. How much is the most legal look i.e.:light blue for this headlight style? and does anyone have any pics of this set-up on an older gen R32 skyline?
We do carry H3c bulbs (color range from 4300k to 12000k). I would recommend 4300k or 6000k for the most legal color. If you want a hint of blue 8000k is the way to go. Anything higher than 8000k is blueish and if you are in So Cal it is not a very good idea you are probably asking for trouble

Sorry I do not have anyone with that setup yet. However I have pics up there that is with TSX retro projectors on his Maxima

JRTLighting.com
JRTLighting is offline   Reply With Quote