View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 02:08 PM   #3026
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
I've always been a fan of the EVO, but I absolutely cannot stand the blue seats. Subaru did a similar thing and ruined the STI when they did that hideous blue interior. Oh well, I'm sure your seats won't be around long.

I wish my 12' STI got 26mpg on the interstate...
Yeah, the blue is not ideal. But oh well I guess, haha. Maybe I can do MR seats or something down the road to get rid of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
I mean, its cool and clean and all, but I guess I'll just wait a couple years for it to get parted out because you had a kid or 2 more and then it will be as unpractical as your 240. Like I said, minivans bro, just start there and you'll never have to part it out. just saying.....
*Impractical. And that's why we have a Highlander- for kid hauling. I don't NEED this to cart kids around, but I want to at least have the option when I'd like to bring everyone along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drscooper View Post
what wheels are you planing on picking up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by towlie View Post
I like it. Wheel plans?
Hoping for something from RAYS CO. Should be ordering by the end of December if things go my way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Picked up stock wheels and some junk tires last night:

Picking up some stock lugs tonight, selling the XXRs, and having some new snow tires put on tomorrow morning. It will be nice to have that out of the way. Here's a quick shot with the stock tails back on, lol:

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote