View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 05:22 PM   #1501
WanganNastyMachine
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
WanganNastyMachine is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
i havent been ragging on this car. i like this car. what i said was, theres no reason for it to be the main topic of discussion as if its an on-going build thread when things arent being built. thats what i said.

if i said anything negative about this car, its about it being similar to kurruptr's car.. which again, its just joking around.. nothing serious.

you're 19.. i dont know how many years youve been around these cars but i have been around them for a very very long time. it takes more than bolt on parts to get my sack tingling and my jimmy jumping. bottom line, you dont hear me complaining in the toby broadfield thread............................. other than LS-swap aspect of it. (grin)
I respect that, it just came off to me as disrespect to me. I havent been around here long enough to know everyones personality :P (Zilvia noob FTW!)

Ive been around 240s for no more then a couple of years, if you were to mention all generations of RX7s and MR2s, then I feel I would be alot more 'guru' like/compitent. Just getting into a scene thats already play-ed out (Not drifting, just 240s).

Back on topic, no more thread robbing.
WanganNastyMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links