View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 06:54 PM   #317
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
^ haha, thanks man!

So here is a little update. I got my parts back from paint, and most of them look pretty solid- aside from the rear hatch and the side skirts. They had a lot of runs and looked pretty hit, so I took them to a legit body shop to have them redone. They should be back in a couple of days.

Tonight, I was able to reinstall the rear bumper, test fit the rear valences, and test fit the painted front end. I still don't have my wheels back from paint, so bear with the nasty wheels/tires/lack of drop. I'm really happy with how the front end looks and fits though, I'm looking forward to installing the rest and putting the front on for real!

*The fenders are held on with two bolts and the bumper is on with two zip ties.*

Sorry about the cell picture quality- it was really tough to capture with the phone in the sun and the car in the dark shade, lol:

[image lost]

Tossed my new AEM gauges into my gauge pod with Autometer angle rings (terrible pic, sorry lol):

I also sent payment for a Bride Zeta III Type L today to replace my Corbeau and sold my old seat to a friend. I've wanted one for a long time... can't wait to install it. ^.^ I'll update again soon when I make some more progress.

CamryOnBronze.com

Last edited by CamryOnBronze; 01-06-2016 at 01:26 PM..
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote