View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 09:25 PM   #35
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickmat619 View Post
looks great man! The VIS hood is super nice and the rest of the car looks great.
thanks!! when I re-paint, I can't bring myself to paint a 600$ hood, so it will stay carbon fiber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by souljaseth33 View Post
This thing is looking awesome! Lots of nice work man.

I see your in PA, where about? Want to do some rust / body repair on both of my two tones next winter??? haha
thanks!! im not much of a body person but I try my best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolph_KYAS13 View Post
Love the attention to detail.
thanks!! it really is in the details.. I love seeing builds with little details.

got the hood latches on. =)

finally took it out for a drive to my work..

I forgot my tools, and the car was falling on its face and not revving up so luckily my sister and I ran into our dad and he had a 10mm so I advanced the timing a hair to the end of adjustment on the dizzy. it ran better but is still stumbling a bit. Ive been messing with the SAFC settings and I'm stumped. I am sure the maf selection is correct and since im not turbo I don't use the dec. air settings. Only thing I didn't mess with yet is the tps which shouldn't be too out of wack (it was not correct but I put it back to where it was before I pulled the motor apart) but I will double check it.

The mods to the engine are Brian Crower 264/264 cams, BC .5mm oversize valves, BC spring and retainer kit, stock injectors, Walbro 255 fuel pump.

Does anyone have any idea what the fuel percentages/rpm points should be set at? I've tried turning them up and down but I don't think im getting anywhere.. I have searched on KA-T.org and saw the SAFC thread but nothing pertains to an NA motor with my specifics.

-Jimmy
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote