View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 06:41 PM   #1861
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
i periodically checked in on your build, and i fully understand where you are coming from.

not sure how much mileage or use you put on the car, but man... you just had a really nice driver's setup, originally. i think i speak for a good chunk of us here on zilvia that we all gasped when both, you and damon took apart your cars.

one thing i had to do with my build, is scale back the level of detail. i found that if i kept attempting to make everything perfect or make everything pretty or make everything baller, that it simply wouldnt ever be completed.

there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority. i've watched a decade go by with 0 miles. not good!
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links