View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 11:57 AM   #46
Jyttah
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Jyttah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
Wow, I'm pretty blown away at the amount of work you've done! This is legit a full restoration! Very impressed. Makes the small amount of work ahead of me [replacing turbo (thinking of putting T28 in place of the factory T25 on my SR20DET) and tuning the veh, low beams aren't working, and gauge cluster also not working (car is RHD swapped so maybe the one who did it didn't even connect everything )] seem not so scary aha.

But my experience level is only moderate, consisting of installing bolt-ons like crazy on my '08 Civic Si that I supercharged. Definitely sub'd to keep an eye on the progress!
Thank you for the kind words. But unfortunally i cant take all the credit. I have fantastic friends. Both a mechanic whos working on this in his sparetime and a painter whos willing to spend time on this small project
I also started out with doing basic stuff like changing oil and filter and so on. And now we just went all in and restorating the whole car as its getting pretty rare in Denmark. But the whole S-chassis community is so big and helpful, so its always easy to find the help you need
But the best advise i can give, is to do your research and take your time, it can safe your car :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vwongjj View Post
Loving the rear carbon trunk tray!!!
Thanks. Unfortunally its only a prototype as its full of errors. But im working on creating "The final one"

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Yeah where did you get the carbon privacy cover??????
I made it myself
Heres a few pictures. As you can see, i used an original to get the shape. But i hated the big holes for speakers, so this was the coolest way to remove them

Jyttah is offline   Reply With Quote