View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 07:31 PM   #14
Jbma327
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (51)
Jbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really niceJbma327 is just really nice
I've had used many clutches for customers and my personal sr20det builds. The Nismo Coppermix is the best feeling clutch if you ask me. Add on a Nismo Slave, and steel braid hose and it will feel even better. Light at the pedal, perfect weight, and can take a beating.

My personal daily sr had 376whp and this clutch held up the best compared to other's I've used.

Pro: pedal is slightly firmer than a stock clutch, pedal travel is slightly shorter than stock, no noise, perfect weight (not too light so you won't lose torque) , and soft engagement (great for daily).

I would continue using this clutch on my new set up. But afraid it won't hold. Going to with a twin disc Nismo with my new set up.

*Make sure your using a Factory Nissan or Made In Japan clutch master, or you pedal travel will not feel right*