View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 07:22 PM   #24
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
sorry bout the old people hitting you, but every person that hits you will belong to some group. for example the last asshat (and only one) I have hit or been in an accident with was a mexican. so should I say that all mexicans can not have a drivers license? no. ofcourse not.

I often think the same thing, but know that some day I might be 70, and if i can't drive I will gut myself with a spoon.

I think they should have more frequent tests from D.M.V due to how quickly there physical conditions can change.

once again sorry bout your accident. let us know if you fix it.
i've been hit by:
my friends (THREE TIMES, so whiteyX3)
high school girls on cell phones (HSGOCP X2)
old guy (old guy x1)
hoosier in a truck (rednex X1)

but i still think that old people should be tested annually for competence. because they're deteriorating.
i also think that it should be infinitely harder to GET a license in this country.