View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 05:41 PM   #21
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW20Racer View Post
give em all sub 50cc scooters that way they can only hurt themselves (and as an added bonus, they can only get on the road when the weather is super perfect)

but yeah, ive thought the same thing before, especially after my grandmother took my car to the store and blacked out backing down the driveway.

good thing there was a pine tree there to put a taco shaped dent in my car...i mean...save her life...

it was my 66 bug too, so when she hit it, she hit it hard enough that i had to change pulleys on the engine because they got fucked by the body panel hitting them while they were spinninng...
just one of many hysterical comments i've read this week on zilvia hahaha

edit: just finished reading every other post and i am literally sitting on the couch laughing to myself.

My dad's motto is:

WATCH out for people driving Buicks, Crown Victorias, people with Handicapped plates, and when you can't see the head of the driver over the seat.

God i can't stop laughing

Daily driven
jspaeth is offline   Reply With Quote