View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 04:49 PM   #14
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
Few years ago When i had my S14, I was making a left turn at a 4 way stop sign road cross. as I was turning in front of an old men with a buick, he just drove his car forward and dent my front passenger side bumper corner. As soon as he ran into me, i can see his wife turn around and gave him a punch. The old fuck said the damage was not bad and maybe i should just chill because he does not have money to repair it for me. so my bro told me maybe i should just let him go because the damage was too light to claim the insurance . ....so I just let him go without asking any repair. the old dude was very happy.

Another story of mine is when i brought my brand new solara which was not even a month old yet, i got right side impacted by an old men in an old subaru who came out from the side road (i was at a main street). He was only looking at his right side but not his left side (the direction of where i am coming from). I saw his visual direction and i horned hard to warn him because i could see his car was lightly moving forward. Later the old man accused me ran the stop sign, but the good thing is police report noted it was clearly his fault (i don't have damn stop sign on my road) and his insurance finally fixed my car after investigation.

Last edited by RiversideS13; 04-26-2008 at 06:42 PM..
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote