View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 11:59 AM   #25
Shirohige
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Shirohige is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingtal0n View Post
icant follow wtf is happening here but it sounds like somebody needs to perform a pressure test

fill the intake/turbo/plumbing to 20psi of pressure with the dead silence in a room and you must secure and stop all leaking air before anything you do tuning wise has any merit
Yes this topic is a shithole, apologies. Did another pressure test today and found no leaks from the turbo all the way to the intake manifold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Are you sure its oil on the plugs and not a layer of wet fuel on a carbon fouled plug? I found the same things, but i think the plugs might have fuel on em. Found this too:
https://youtube.com/zzMagT5rVMA

I tried the fpr hose and pcv hose things, no change there for me though. Interested to see what you find.

s14rebuild is talking about testing the resistance, not necessarily the voltage sweep. Mine was sweeping voltage eh alright but was really f'd on a resistance test. Vid of the testing:
https://youtu.be/6SR0oIuC0z4

Changing the tps didnt resolve the issue on my end. Coil packs tested to spec @ 1ohm

OP: is your o2 feedback idle control turned on in your commander? When was the last time you replaced manifold injector oring seat things?
Ye it was oil on the plugs (white tips on the plugs). Found out that i didnt torqued down my valve cover (im so ashamed to tell this lmao). Thats all fixed now. Doing the FPR thing and pinching the blow-by hose didnt do anything for me either.

My tps is quite new (not even 3000kms old) i did check everything on my tps and im 100% sure its fine. My tuner did disable 02 feedback when my car was getting mapped. Also the orings on my injectors arent even 3000kms old too.

I did found a leak between my exhaust manifold/turbo. Found out today that my car isnt building any boost and my turbo will only spool at like 5k rpms. All those gaskets are like 3000km old like the other gaskets. This car is cursed. This wasnt happening 2 weeks ago
Shirohige is offline   Reply With Quote