Old 12-16-2013, 12:39 PM   #85
SoCalDrifter
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
SoCalDrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thmotorsports View Post
Trent,

The reply I posted was in regards to your return, the rest of your comment is irrelevant to the issue at hand. You are not willing to take photos of measurement of the pistons, Also you can contact CP direct who confirms they are correct. I was not aware that your knowledge exceeded CPs pistons R&D and design in that specific comp ratio along with other vendors who are selling "Flat" pistons for the SR.
hahah ofcourse its irrelevant because you guys are wrong and dont want to admit sending me the wrong parts for the 3rd time in a row so your trying to back yourselves up.... nice try

Now Let me google that for you

After you have done that click IMAGES and youll see every piston on that first page are what real sr20det pistons look like and if im not mistake the picture you posted of my pistons i sent you DO NOT LOOK LIKE ANY OF THOSE maybe that will get threw your guys head this time

and im guessing your gunna come back with... "you still dont want to do the measurement of the pistons"... again right?? thats because after confirming with 3 other people that there wrong there's no need to measure them.....if the machine shop has my block and are boring/honing them to fit something bigger and they tell me the pistons i have are smaller then the stock ones im gunna have to say there more right then you seeing that they have the pistons in there hands doing the work NOT YOU but have a nice day im done conversing with you glad you brought this to the public to show how bad of a company you really are lol
SoCalDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote