Thread: THMotorsports
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 10:38 AM   #75
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
I just ordered full rear SPL arms for my S14 along with the lockout kit and wrench. Alan was my point of contact. He gave me an awesome price and answered all of my questions.

10-31-13 12:35 pm I placed the order.

I will keep this post updated as time progress and magical stuff happens. They all seemed courteous ( we know already that this happens with legit sellers and scammers but I am looking forward to a simple transaction)

11-6-13 about 2:30 pm the parts were delivered to my house. Total time was about 6 days including the weekend from making the order to having everything I ordered. I think it came from Texas to Philadelphia.

Box looked in awesome shape and was packaged well.

Even my turtle ran over and was like "wtfbbq Spl parts"

Baller ass parts. Broke college kid pricing. I saw that some part numbers were for the S13. Called up THMotorsports and spoke to Tom I believe. He double checked the order and told me the parts were interchangeable. He apologized that Alan was out for lunch and still gave me the correct answer. I called SPL parts directly to just triple check before I opened everything and they were unavailable because they were at a SEMA show or something. SPl later left me a voicemail confirming what Tom said over the phone.

Awesome Sauce review for everyone involved. Would buy from SPL parts and Thmotorsports again

Last edited by collegekid; 11-15-2013 at 09:26 AM..
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote