View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 06:36 PM   #1
justanotherbluesbrother

Trader Rating: (1)
justanotherbluesbrother is an unknown quantity at this point
s13 FS CANADA SR20 S13 APEXI PFC & NON-RELATED Commander NEED GONE

I've had this spare Apexi PFC L-Jetro ECU for years, came from over sea's with a swap and I already had one so I held onto it as a spare. Coming from oversea's the ECU looks like it has been used. Light scuffs and fading on the logo, but when I plugged it in and tested it on the car ran fine without any issues.

Figured I'd throw it into a daily or something down the road but never got around to it.
Looking to sell as I need the money.
Has a tune already on it for
-N60 MAFS
-480CC Injectors (S15)
-S14 Turbo
-FMIC
-3" Exhaust
-Stock Cam. etc.

ECU itself works, no issue's, like I said, it was a spare.
The only catch is that I do not have the commander or gameboy look-a-like controller for it. The Apexi PFC ECU that I have is a version 1 FCCNT ECU (very old school).

Now a buddy of mine gave me a controller/commander when he moved as a gift or whatever, but the controller was a FCC3 (Version 3) controller and would not work. The controller itself is in mint condition, no fading on the pads etc.

So I'm selling the FCCNT APEXI PFC L-JETRO (VERSION 1) ECU and the APEXI PFC COMMANDER FCC3 (VERSION 3) Controller/Commander separately, as I have no use for either and I need the cheddar.

Looking to get $650 for the ECU and $150 for the Controller.
Not really in the mood to ship it, as I wouldn't want the ECU to get damaged via shipping, but I will consider it if my demands are met. Otherwise, I live in Calgary, Alberta CANADA
Willing to trade for other cool S13 parts. Shoot me an offer, worst I can say is no.

I do not have any pictures atm, nor do I know how to upload them, so imagine any other regular Apexi PFC or Commander and that's what you're looking at here.
Nothing special.

Cheers.

Last edited by justanotherbluesbrother; 06-18-2014 at 05:29 PM..
justanotherbluesbrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links