View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 09:38 AM   #139
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by the555car View Post
Are you going to extrude hone the turbine housing? Or see how it compares, then do it?

cheers
-Evan
I'll be reusing my same Extrude Honed turbine housing as it already has the wastegate flapper welded shut. Same housing as my 2871

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyX2 View Post
Finally, someone is gonna come through with a dyno!
Glad it was codyace too, so we'll have some reliable comparisons to his go-to 2871 setup.
I wish I was back home in Bethlehem so I could bring my 240 by and see the dyno first hand...

Thanks codyace
Yea I'm hoping all goes as well with this all. It's just going to be a timing thing as I've got a ton of other things going on.

IMO I'm stoked for this, as it's a make it or break it kinda test. Same dyno, similar conditions, car is essentially the same too (only thing I changed were the coilpacks, the rest is exactly the same).

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote